A message to our guests:
We’d like to assure all of you that we are taking the current situation around COVID-19 very seriously. We’ve therefore decided to reduce our store hours starting tomorrow March 18 for the foreseeable future.
We will continue to monitor the situation and reassess in the upcoming weeks to keep you informed of further changes.
We care deeply about the health and safety of our communities and neighbours and would like to reassure all of those who may be planning to visit a Friendly Stranger location of what we’re currently doing:
- Higher frequency of self and store sanitization with regular disinfecting and hand washing, especially in high touch surfaces in our stores including door handles, payment keypads and display cases
- All of our products live behind glass, protecting them from both airborne and the physical transfer of contaminants
- All of our cannabis products are sealed in accordance with cannabis laws and free from any and all human exposure
- Our ‘Click and Collect’ service is now up and running in Burlington and London, this can further reduce your time in store if you so choose
- We are checking in regularly with staff to ensure they are not experiencing any flu-like symptoms, any that do will be sent home to recover
- We are limiting our maximum occupancy to reflect the government requirements of successful social distancing.
We’d like to remind everyone that we have a wide selection of cannabis accessories available for purchase right here at friendlystranger.com and we are now waving our shipping fees across Canada*.
We hope that you all stay safe and take care of each other, and look forward to serving you in the future.
The Friendly Stranger Team ✌💚
*Minimum spend of $10 to qualify for free shipping