Which checkout do I use?
Great question! In order to be able to offer cannabis sales online we’ve established a safe and secure secondary checkout on our website. Here is a bit more info:
- Cannabis Checkout - This checkout allows you to shop directly from the shelves of our licensed stores, which offer click & collect. To place a cannabis order, head to our Cannabis Page and follow the instructions.
- Accessories Checkout - Our regular webshop checkout is still available. Orders placed via the Shopify checkout are fulfilled and shipped from our warehouse and delivered by Canada Post.
What is Spark Perks?
Spark Perks is a membership program with great rewards for our guests. Order online and skip the line, enjoy deals and discounts and get access to our members-only events. Click here to learn more.
What are my shipping/delivery options?
- Standard/Free Delivery - Purchases made through our regular Friendly Stranger Checkout will arrive by Canada Post. Regular delivery has been affected by Covid-19. Deliveries may take up to 10 business days. (Free delivery available across Canada on orders $25 or more).
- Cannabis Delivery - Free same-day delivery and curbside pick-up at participating stores. Click here for location & hours.
Where is my Order?
- Standard/Free shipping accessory orders placed through our regular Friendly Stranger website are taking a bit longer than normal to arrive (in some cases 5-10 business days) as Canada Post is experiencing a higher than normal volume of deliveries. As a result, tracking information isn’t being updated as quickly. We apologize sincerely but promise your orders are still being fulfilled by our diligent warehouse team Mon-Fri, 9-5pm. During this time we continue to offer FREE shipping on orders $25 or more. Learn more
- Direct store orders* placed through our cannabis menus are delivered by an onsite staff member from one of our open locations.Same Day Delivery for participating stores. *Our cannabis menus also have a smaller assortment of accessories available for purchase.
Which stores are open?
Our locations remain open for curbside/delivery orders. Our 241 Queen Accessory shop will be closed until further notice. Click here for Locations & Hours
Why is my order being sent back?
Please take extra caution when filling out your address information and make sure you include the house/apt. #
If an order is sent back to our warehouse as a result of incorrect information, customers will be required to pay for return shipping. If you have any questions please email email@example.com.
- Standard/Free Delivery - Canada Post is not delivering directly to residential properties during this time. Parcels are being dropped at the nearest post office for pick up. ID verification is handled by Canada Post employees at the time of pickup.
- Cannabis Delivery - A Friendly Associate delivers your package to the front of the building and will verify your ID safely upon arrival.
Friendly Stranger webshop orders can be returned if the product is unused and in its original condition*. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Return” and we will begin the process. If you qualify for a return, we will send you an empty box with a return shipping label and instructions on how to package and send. Since the initial shipping cost is covered by us, customers are required to pay any return shipping fees on general returns. Once we have received the returned item, you will receive a refund on the card used for purchase. In the event of an exchange, we will send out the new order at this time.
*We go to great lengths to ensure all of our deliveries arrive safe and sound. In the rare occurrence that your product arrives broken/damaged please contact us immediately.
*Accessories can be returned/exchanged if they are unused in their original condition.
If your order was placed in the last 24 hours, we may be able to change or cancel it before it is shipped. Please send an email to email@example.com with the new subject “Change my order” and our Customer Service team will do their best to act swiftly. If your order has already been shipped prior to cancellation, you’ll need to follow the steps for a return once the item arrives.